Trogamid CX9710 Cuvette up to a centrifugal speed of 2300G, for applications in UV VIS areas,
in collaboration with LUM Berlin
LUM-Berlin is one of the world leading manufactures of equipment for direct and quick stability analysis and particles characterization by dispersions.
The use of glass cuvettes is not possible in this application area for analysis instruments.
For this reason we, SWK Company in collaboration with LUM-Berlin, have developed a new cuvette made of PA (Trogamid CX9710 crystal clear).
This material is appropriate in particular for very accurate analysis of alcoholic and organic systems to determine the use of different substance in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Increasing the centrifugal rotational speed leads to a multiplied acceleration of the centrifuge and thus increases the mechanical load capacity for cuvettes.
The SWK new developed cuvette is adapted for a centrifugal speed of 2300G and significantly improves the measuring speed.
• Mass: 2 mm & 10 mm
• Optical clearness: > 80% dry
• Temperature-resistant: up to 120 °C
• Material: PA / PC
• Centrifugal speed: up to 2300 G
• Application areas: UV / VIS
• 100% quality control (transmission, ground measurement)
• Tolerance according to DIN 16901, group 130
• Reference: LUM, Berlin
Extruded profiles made from TPU
Discover our latest innovation: Extruded profiles made from TPU
TPU is used as an inner lining for vehicles, packaging films etc... Products that are manufactured by injection molding or compression molding.
Extruded profiles made of TPU are largely unknown. We took up this task.
SWK does extrude TPU and opens new perspectives to solve these demanding customer requirements and applications!
SWK has an extensive understanding of TPU and is able to extrude complex shapes in large quantities at consistent quality and dimensional accuracy.
For custom profiles, send us a drawing of the desired cross-section. You will receive a free quote. On request, we will be pleased to send you a sample.
• 60 to 95 Shore A
• RAL without restriction. Crystal clear
• Flexible from -40°C to 125°C
• Resistant to cutting, tearing and tear propagation
• Scratch resistant
• High extensibility
• Microbial resistance (polyether grades)
• Resistant to hydrolysis
• Resistant to oils and greases
• Resistant to ozone and energy radiation
• Fixing elements
• Protection strips , Solar industry
• Edge moldings, Construction
• Edging profiles,
• Maritime industry, Off Shore
Extruded TPE / Application in railway track construction
Noise reduction and protection against corrosion are important arguments for wrapping rail profiles.
Three years ago SWK successfully finalized this development for major international customers.
Ever since SWK supplies extruded one-piece protective profiles in lengths up to 12 meters, with built-in air chambers that further improve the noise reduction. Even three-part customized profiles are operating successfully.
The fast and high-quality implementation has motivated us to carry out more projects.
Meanwhile, we have developed the know-how so that a process safety is achieved, which allows us to produce complex geometries in large quantities.
We would be more than happy to advise you! Please contact us!
• 50 Shore A / ISO 868 (° Shore A)
• Specific gravity: 0,96 g/cm³ / ISO 2781
• Tensile strength: 4,3 MPa / ISO 37
• Elongation to failure: 520 % / ISO 37
• Module 300%: 2,6 MPa / ISO 37
• DVR: ASTM D 395-89-B (%)
• 70° C / 22 h ca. 35 %
•100 ° C / 22 h ca. 55 %
• Ozone resistance: without tears / ISO 1431
• UV resistance / Xenon test 1500 hours, good
• This TPE is electrically insulating
• Railway track construction, switches
• Tram / Underground railway
• Other custom applications and profile geometries